Rollin D. Herman, DDS
“I love the Devils Lake area. I grew up here, I work here, spend quality time with my wife, my parents, my four kids, and grand children here — this is my home. This is why, when patients leave my office I want them to feel totally comfortable, knowing they got the exact care they needed, right in my office here in Devils Lake. You see, “patients” are more than just patients to me…they’re friends and neighbors. They’re family.”
An education you can trust:
“Every time a parent brings their son or daughter in for an exam, for Invisalign teeth straitening, for general dental care, for whitening their teeth, or a wife brings her husband by for a tooth root implant, a crown or a bridge, I realize they’re trusting me to give someone they love the best possible care. That’s why I worked so hard at dental school and continue to take twice as much continuing education as required. You see, I value that trust, and I’ll do whatever it takes to help it grow.”
- Music and Bible – Northwestern College
- B.S.: Zoology – North Dakota State University, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- D.D.S.: Magna Cum Laud Graduate – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Over 1300 credit hours in current continuing education
“Continuing education helps me keep on pace with the latest ideas in modern dentistry, and allows SmileQuest Dental to provide many dental services not available anywhere else in our region. Through my membership in the Heartland Study Club for 16 years, I have had the privilege of sharing dental breakthroughs and new technologies with some of best dental leaders and educators in the nation. However, despite how much I enjoy the constant education, there’s one thing that means much more, and that’s knowing you and your family benefit from that training everyday in my office.”
Advanced training in: multiple dental Implants systems, and the reconstructive phases that go with them, dental mediated sleep apnea treatment, Invisalign teeth straitening, wisdom teeth removal, pharmacology, precision retained partials and dentures, cosmetic dental rehabilitation, one visit root canals, nonsurgical gum care, pinhole gum restoration procedure, and multidisciplinary treatment planning.
“Throughout my 37-year career as your dentist, numerous colleagues and other professionals have inspired me to climb to greater heights, achieving more effective levels of patient care. My professional memberships give me a forum for this kind of inspiration, so I can continue to grow and serve you better.”
- Past President, Vice President, & Continuing Ed. Chairman: North Dakota Dental Association
- Member: American Dental Association, American Endodontic Society, North Dakota Dental Association, North Central District Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry.
- Member: Heartland Study Club for 16 years
“Though receiving honors and awards from colleagues I respect means a lot to me, there’s one thing that means more. That’s seeing a patient who hasn’t smiled in many years, suddenly start smiling, or even shed a tear of thankfulness…Nothing tops that.”
- Selected for America’s Best Dentists 2016
- Premiere Preferred Provider for Invisalign teeth straitening system
- Heartland Study Club: Clinician of the Year 1999
- Member: Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Undergraduate Honors: Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Graduated Magna Cum Laud, in the top 5% of his class in dental school
The Bottom Line:
“I had dreamt and planned on being a dentist since I was 13 years old, with the hope of one day using the skills and desires God had given me, to make a difference in people’s lives. It may sound idealistic, but I’m committed to doing the same in my home, my church, and my community as well. To this day, I love my job and my profession, and feel privileged to treat, and have the trust, of the many wonderful patients I have been blessed to care for at SmileQuest Dental.”
Contact us today. We can't wait to hear from you!