When you’re satisfied with the health and appearance of your smile, you’re more likely to share it. In addition to boosting your sense of well-being and self-confidence, your smile influences your social interactions and impressions. Feeling dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile can drain your self-esteem, limit your social interactions, and ultimately affect your mental health.
A better smile, without imperfections, is a goal you can achieve. Porcelain veneers offer a long-lasting solution to numerous cosmetic concerns while dramatically improving your smile’s symmetry, radiance, and appearance.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of translucent porcelain custom-made to precisely fit over the surface of your teeth to correct discoloration, stains, unevenness, chips, gaps, and overcrowding. Available in over a dozen tooth-colored shades, porcelain veneers allow you to create a natural-looking smile that enhances your overall appearance.
Porcelain Veneer Treatment Process
Non-invasive and convenient, a porcelain veneer treatment can often be completed in as little as three clinical visits.
- Consultation. Understanding your cosmetic concerns and smile goals is our #1 priority. During your consultation, Dr. R. Herman, Dr. Mack, or Dr. E. Herman will answer your questions, address your concerns, and listen to your goals. Guided by your individual needs, your dentist will create a treatment plan perfectly customized to achieve the results you seek.
- Preparation. During your preparation visit, your dentist will gently remove a thin layer of tooth enamel to make room for each veneer, and then take accurate impressions of your properly prepared teeth. The impressions will be used to create your custom porcelain veneers.
- Application. During your application visit, your dentist will put finishing touches on each veneer to ensure the best fit and finish. Next, your teeth will be cleaned, polished, and lightly etched for optimal fit before each veneer is precisely adhered with a durable dental cement. As soon as the cement has set and refinements are made, your new smile will be fully functional and ready for you to share and enjoy.
Top 5 Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Customizable. Every smile and patient is unique. Customized to meet the individual needs of every patients, porcelain veneers can effectively correct a multitude of cosmetic concerns, such as overcrowding, stains, “a gummy smile,” and gaps.
- Fast. A porcelain veneer treatment can be completed in as little as three clinical visits.
- Non-invasive. As it does not shift the actual position of your teeth, a porcelain veneer treatment is non-invasive and generally pain-free.
- Long-lasting. With proper care, porcelain veneers can last between 10-15 years.
- Beauty-enhancing. Porcelain veneers deliver results that transform your smile to make it as beautiful as it can be.
Contact us today. We can't wait to hear from you!